Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/foodalm5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
- Self-study -2 ½ hour video & handout (4 CPEU credits)
- $49.00 per dietitian (contact Wendy for group workshops).
- One-month access
- Contact Wendy to discuss challenging cases
- Practical guidance on common clinical scenarios.
- IgE Mediated (immediate) Food Allergy
- IgE Food Panel Blood Testing
- Oral Allergy Syndrome
- Pseudo Food Allergy Symptoms
- Non-Validated Testing
- Leaky Gut
- Celiac Disease
- Gluten-free Diet Before Celiac Screening
- Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Disease
- Low FODMAPs Diet
- Questionable Role of Diet
At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Determine how the results of food hypersensitivity testing can be used to guide clinical practice.
- Describe the diversity of food hypersensitivity reactions.
- Identify the importance of clearly understanding the client’s goals.